About Our Practice
Dr. Diego A. Camacho
Native of Fort Lauderdale, alumnus of Cardinal Gibbons High School & University of Miami and graduate from Virginia Commonwealth University – one of the top Periodontology residencies in the country.
He has extensive experience, training, and expertise in the most current methodologies in the diagnosis, planning, non-surgical/surgical procedures, and technologies for the treatment of periodontal disease. Additional, he has significant expertise in oral implantology, ortho-perio specific procedures, and cosmetic periodontal surgery.
- Masters of Science in Dentistry
- Certificate in Periodontology
- Chief Resident
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Minor: Chemistry and Biology